Training program and guidelines of the National Team in 2018
We already know detailed training guidelines of the junior and senior national teams in the coming season.
A document titled The training program of the PGU national team, policy on participation in tournaments, and criteria for appointing members of the national team in 2018 (PL) covers the most important issues connected with training the national team: ranging from an outline of the structure of the PGU sports training to a schedule of participation in international and national tournaments, as well as criteria for appointing members of the national team.
It also presents regulations on supporting individual participation of golfers, as well as end results and strategic assumptions of the national team training.
In 2018, the coaching staff will include:
– Alvin Brasseux – national team coach
– Wacław Laszkiewicz – assistant coach
– Mikołaj Kniaginin – assistant coach
– Wojciech Waśniewski – assistant coach
They will be supported by the following collaborating staff:
– Matthew Tipper – consultant coach
– Sylwia Sochoń – coach responsible for physical preparation
– Michał Surdej – coach responsible for physical preparation
– Dariusz Nowicki – sports psychologist.